Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Week 19 in Russia!!



Hello to my WONDERFUL family,


I would first like to start my letter by saying, Thank you. Thank you for your love and your support each week. I can't tell you how much it means to me. I always get so re-energized and ready to work after reading my emails from each of you. SO THANK YOU. I spent a lot of time writing emails to others so this letter may be a little short. Forgive me :)


This week we had a Zone Conference with Elder Bennett of the Seventy. My oh my, I learned a lot. I learned that I need to help the people here find and have what I want for myself in life. Each day I am going to work to find those people that the Lord is preparing. Here in Russia, we are finding the lost 10 tribes. They are here. Every single one of them. I am a fisher and a hunter gathering Israel. I learned that as I give my all and forget about myself, that I will go home a better me--someone who my Father in Heaven wants me to be. I need to more fully give the Lord my time now. I will have my time later! I am trying to not waste a single moment of my sacred mission time. I am working to give to the Lord more. I know that as I sacrifice, I will witness the powers of Heaven opening up to me. I have already seen that lately. As we have sacrificed more, Sister Henriksen and I have had many miracles. We have found those people that are ready to listen.


I am working even harder to focus on others. I was told, life doesn't get easier after the mission. It only gets harder. We are in a marriage training center. I am becoming who my Father needs me to become so I can become a better wife and mother for my future family. I want my future family to know and you all to know, that in my family--we serve missions. This work is impossible, if we don't sacrifice and share the gospel. Start being a missionary today. Start sharing the gospel today. It is as simple as an invitation. I know the Lord will bless you as you sacrifice and show Him that you are willing to open your mouth. He will lead you to people who are willing and ready to listen. I promise you that. He is doing it for us here in Russia.


I am grateful for all that I learned. I know that as I give more of myself, I WILL see miracles.


I love you all,
see you next Monday :)
dev





getting ready for train ride





Love that little girl!





Masha and I.



Masha and I again!



LOOK, i GOT MY RUSSIAN WINTER COAT :) nice and down and real fur. should be nice for the winter



us and Alona!





My planners. 4th cycle!!


No comments:

Post a Comment