Monday, October 7, 2013

ONE crazy WEEK!

Hello to my wonderful family,
My mission is beginning to more and more define who I am. Each trial I face, I find myself becoming who the Lord needs me to be. I know that these experiences are molding me into someone better. Even though they are challenging and sometimes frightening, I know they are for my own benefit. I do apologize for frightening you all last week when I told you about my incident. It was a very overwhelming experience for me, but it really strengthened me and taught me an incredible amount. My mission president told me he spoke with you about the incident. I am grateful for your letters of love and support. I know that you all are praying for me each and everyday. I can't tell you how grateful I am to know that. I receive so much strength from your words of support. Daddy, I am thankful for your weekly e-mails to me. They are always full of advice that I need to hear. I can't tell you how many of your e-mails have helped me through a trial that I face the following week. You are one of the most hardworking people I know. I am thankful for your example. Mommy, I am thankful for your sweet reminders of how much I am loved by my family back home and by my Father in Heaven. Even though I am thousands of miles away, I feel your love SO strongly. Thank you for your love!
I must say, I am thankful for prayer. It is through prayer that I can keep marching forward when things are more challenging than I think I can handle.  
President Schwab also told me that he spoke with you about my health. Sorry for not telling you sooner, I was trying to keep it a secret because I didn’t want you to worry, but it has gotten a bit worse. Please pray for me. Each morning I deal with intense morning sickness and stomach pain. I have also been having really bad headaches. They are not sure what it is or if a virus is causing it. They are looking at options for me to come home and get tested, I don't want to but it may be the best option. I just want to return. My time here is not over. I know that without a doubt. I have people I need to help here. I am on a medicine that the doctors think may help me. It has made me REALLY drowsy. Not the funnest week for me, but I am still trying to work hard. I know that the Lord is aware of my circumstances, and I know He is here helping me continue forward. All is well, PLEASE don’t fear :). I get some blood test back this Friday and President is talking to the Mission Health Department. I will have him e-mail you if an updated is needed.
This week was almost a blur for me. The doctor had me running from place to place getting tested AND then I had the chance to go to Kiev, Ukraine on a VISA trip. Longest adventure of my life, I ended of getting really sick on the plane, but it was STILL very fun!  
I am grateful for your prayers. I feel them. :)
I love you SO much. Never forget!

Love your favorite lefty daughter!



MY MTC GROUP reunited and pictures of Ukraine and Moscow! Every 6 months we have to travel out of the country to renew our VISA. We went to Ukraine. 







No comments:

Post a Comment