Wednesday, February 27, 2013

MTC Week 1!



Hey Mom!
What an incredible and challenging week. I have grown so close to my Savior this week. I had to rely on His love and strengthen when the days were long and hard. They have been very challenging for me and often times I felt too overwhelmed. I am working hard to stay focused on my purpose. That has helped me endure the many trials of being a missionary. Each day has made the work easier and easier. Thank you for your love and support as I start this new journey. I am so grateful for the letters, dearelders, and emails. Please keep them coming. I am especially thankful for your prayers. I pray for our family each day.

I am on my Week 2 here. I have taught 3 letters in complete Russian. The language is stressful, but when we teach with the Spirit; it is well worth it. I don't have much time to write, but I want you to know that I am grateful for Jesus Christ and his atoning sacrifice. Thank you for being the best support I can ask for.

I will send pictures later.
I love you!
Devynn



Shea and I on our way to the MTC

My companions Sister Walker and Jolley
Sister Jolley Walker and I outside the temple!

1 comment:

  1. I'm gladd you are doing good Devyn!! I miss you, I hope you are having a great time and good luck with the russian! Love you lots crazy girll! <33

    ReplyDelete